We know Facebook is one of the most popular social networks with over 2 billion monthly users. This number of users leaves some of the most interesting videos that can be downloaded now. If you are wondering how to download Facebook videos, here are the main instructions.
We reveal the most convenient ways to download video from Facebook on your Android, iPhone, Windows and Mac device. Keep reading to learn more.
Download Facebook Videos on Android
When you want to download Facebook videos on Android, you can use an application designed for this type of downloading. However, most of these apps have not been updated for a long time and you may end up with security issues on your phone.
To avoid this situation, you should use the browser route which is much safer and more convenient. Here’s what to do when downloading a video from Facebook to your Android device:
- Go to the Facebook app or website and open the Facebook video you want to download.
- When you’re on the app, tap Share, then Copy Link.
- Then open a browser on your device and paste the link in the address bar.
- Instead of www at the beginning of the link, type mbasic. The link must be https://mbasic.facebook.com/…
- Press Go on the on-screen keyboard.
- Tap the video, then tap and hold the video on the next page.
- Click Download Video and once the download is complete, you can open the video on your Android device.
Download Facebook Videos on iPhone
Download Facebook videos to a The iPhone is a bit more demanding than downloading videos to other devices. This is because you need to use an app and a website to download the quality video to your iPhone.
However, we walk you through the necessary steps, so the whole process is simple to follow. Here is what to do when you want to save Facebook video on iPhone:
- Go to Apple App Store and download MyMedia – File Manager app.
- The next step is to open a Facebook application on the iPhone.
- Find the video you want to download and tap on the Share option.
- Next, tap the chain link icon.
- Next, open MyMedia – File Manager app and type fbdown.net in the search bar.
- Press Go on the screen keyboard and paste the video URL into the text box.
- Go to Download, then tap More options.
- Select Force SD Download or Force HD Download. In this selection, SD is used for standard definition, while HD stands for high definition video.
- Choose Upload File. In this way, your video is saved on your iPhone device.
Download Facebook Videos on Windows and Mac
In this case, you can use a reliable and efficient Facebook downloader for PC for both Windows and Mac devices. Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to 4kdownload.com and install it on your PC device.
- Then go to any browser and right-click on the Facebook video to select Copy video URL to current time.
- In the next step, open 4kdownload.com and click Paste Link.
- As part of this Facebook video downloader, you will be asked what video quality you want to download. Next, click Download and complete the Facebook video download process on your Windows or Mac device.
When you know how to download video from Facebook, you can finally enjoy your favorite Facebook videos on your devices. The download process is simple and now you can watch all the videos on your devices without having to go to the facebook platform more.