- Pulse VPN Windows 11 is available for download on two platforms, so users can choose their favorite.
- If you are downloading from the official page, you need to create an account to access the download page.
- To avoid unnecessary disconnections, make sure you enter the correct login information when setting up the app.
XINSTALL BY CLICKING ON THE DOWNLOAD FILE
Pulse Secure VPN is now available for Windows 11 and there are two ways to download this software to your PC. You can either download it through the official website or the Microsoft store.
Downloading from the official page requires you to create an account before continuing. If you don’t have the patience for this, you can simply visit the Microsoft Store and download the VPN.
It is easier to download Secure VPN Windows 11 from the Microsoft store. The process is simple and hassle-free. Also keep in mind that VPNs can be overloaded. This mainly happens when many people are connected to a server. Your internet speed slows down which can be quite frustrating.
To fix this, you can either change the server you are currently on, change your location, or use a different protocol.
That said, let’s go ahead and look at the step-by-step procedure to download Pulse VPN on Windows 11.
How do I download and configure Pulse Secure VPN on Windows 11?
1. Download from web
- Visit Pulse Secure official site and click on register now.
- After entering the required information, click the Submit a request button.
- You will receive a confirmation email. Follow the link for Set your password.
- Then log in from the website, scroll down and enter the details required to integrate your account.
- On the Pulse Secure Center page, select license and download center and choose the account you want to use.
- You will be redirected to the License and Download Center page, click on the downloads tab.
- Scroll to browse my software and documentation tab and click secure pulse.
Your download starts automatically.
2. Use the Microsoft Store
- On your PC’s Windows tab, click Microsoft Store.
- Use the search button to search Safe impulse. And click on the To have button.
3. Configure the app
- Go to your settings and click on Network and Internet.
- Click on vpn in the left sidebar.
- Click on Add a VPN connection.
- Under the VPN provider possibility, choose secure pulse. Next, enter your configuration settings – connection name and server name/address. Check it remember my login detailsbox and click to safeguard.
While it’s good to have a safe and user-friendly VPN on your computer, keep in mind that it’s common for software, including VPNs, to crash. This is an unavoidable event that can lead to irreparable damage such as the leakage of sensitive information.
The best way to avoid such problems is to get a VPN with a kill switch. Private Internet Access is one such VPN. This software automatically disconnects your PC from the Internet whenever there is an interruption in your VPN connection. This way your private data is safe.
⇒ Get private internet access
If you notice that your internet speed slows down when using a VPN, don’t panic. This is a normal occurrence caused by poor quality VPN servers, bandwidth throttling, and even distance.
Using a reliable VPN, choosing a wired connection instead of a wireless one, and closer and faster servers will help boost your internet speed.
Start a conversation