Thefor Microsoft is here. Arrived just a few weeks before the update improves Windows 11 security features, productivity and accessibility tools, and gaming features.
It can be tempting to delay installing the update, especially if you have a million tabs and documents open and don’t feel like restarting your computer. But trust us – this upgrade seems worth it for the productivity improvements alone. Learn more about.
And read on for step-by-step guidance on upgrading your device to the new update.
How to Download Windows 11 2022 Update
1. Open Settings on your laptop or desktop.
2. Picking out Windows Update in the menu on the left side of the screen.
3. You should see an option at the top of the screen that says (something like) “Cumulative Update 2022-09 for Windows 11”.
4. Click on Install.
5. Next, you will be prompted to restart your device or schedule a restart. If you are ready, click Restart now.
6. After your computer restarts, you can verify that you have completed the process by clicking Check for updates.
For more information on Windows 11, seeand .