Free Download Manager is a powerful, easy to use and absolutely free download manager and accelerator. FDM speeds up downloads by dividing files into sections and then downloading them simultaneously. As a result, the download speed increases up to 600% or even more!
FDM can also resume interrupted downloads so that you don’t need to start the download again from the beginning after an occasional interruption. FDM allows you to download files and entire websites from any remote server via HTTP, HTTPS and FTP. You can also download files using the BitTorrent protocol.
Additionally, Free Download Manager allows you to: adjust traffic usage; to organize and schedule downloads; download videos from video sites; download entire websites with HTML Spider; run the program remotely, over the Internet, and more!
Free Download Manager is compatible with the most popular browsers Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer and Safari.
Free Download Manager 126.96.36.19988 Changelog:
- UI zoom settings.
- Remote Access: Improved stability.
- HTTP Downloads: Improved speed and stability.
- Improved support for HLS downloads.
- Option “Enable autonomous creation of new download windows”.
- Minor improvements.
- Fixed: Download priority mechanism was broken.
- Corrected: operating bug in a multi-monitor configuration.
- Fixed: FDM reset download sorting mode on startup in case sorting mode by user was enabled.
- Fixed: minor bugs.
- Fixed: Windows: “Failed to create OpenGL context” error message on startup on some configurations.
- Corrected: Windows: malfunction with UNC paths.
- Fixed: Linux: Clicking on notifications from other apps could bring FDM to the foreground.
- For Developers: Add-ons: Console.log output now goes to the log file.
Get notified of all our software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware