This tutorial covers how to download Amazon Prime Video on PC or Mac. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Download Amazon Prime Video on PC or Mac. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check out how to download Amazon Prime Video on PC or Mac
Amazon Prime Video is the world’s best source of entertainment. You can stream your favorite movies and TV shows anytime, anywhere. This is the easiest and most convenient way to experience the Original Web Series online. Millions of consumers trust Amazon services. You can launch the Prime Video app immediately on your Windows 7/8/10 or Mac computer.
When you ask the Amazon Help Center how to download Amazon Prime videos for offline viewing, it will tell you, âTo download Prime Video titles for offline viewing, you need a Fire tablet or the Prime Video app for iOS, Android or Windows 10 This means that if you have cell phones like iPhone, Samsung or Huawei or tablets like iPad, iPad Mini, Air or Android tablets or if you are using Windows 10 you can install the Amazon Prime app on your devices, then download them to play them. offline using the app.
I think we can’t use the Amazon Prime app to download videos on Mac. We may contact the third-party Amazon Prime video downloader for assistance. Kigo Amazon Prime Video Down loader is one of them which is mainly used to download Amazon movies, TV series and documentaries and save them in MP4 format keeping audio track and subtitles. And it supports downloading videos with quality up to 1080p.
How to Download Amazon Prime Videos to Your PC
Since there is no desktop app for Amazon Prime, you can only download Amazon Prime movies to your computer by running an Android emulator. Examples include VirtualBox and BlueStacks. Here you will know how you can do it:
- Download and install one of the above mentioned Android emulators on your PC.
- Follow the instructions for the installation process.
- Create a virtual device.
- After installation, launch the emulation software on your PC.
You can start the software by running the virtual appliance. Your emulator will now work on your PC. Following:
- Log in and search for Amazon Prime Video APK
- Download the APK file to your PC
- Paste the file into the “platform-tools” folder in the emulator directory. The platform-tools folder is under the emulator
- Installation folder.
- Open the command prompt.
- Type “adb install” then “space” then “drag and drop” the .apk file you downloaded into the same CMD environment.
- Press Enter and wait for the process to complete.
Then you need to go to the emulator to find the installed Amazon Prime Video app. Log into your account and start searching for shows or movies. Once you see a series you like, click the download icon to add it to your library for later viewing. With the above steps, you can download and watch videos. However, since Amazon Prime has a DRM policy, it means that if you move the files outside of the emulated Android environment, you will not see the movies.
Download Prime Videos on Mac
Prime Video also does not have a feature that allows users to download movies from Amazon on Mac. In this case, you will need to use a third-party application to record videos on your Mac. An example of an application that you should consider is a screen recorder. A screen recording program will allow you to record shows and movies in real time from Amazon Prime and others like Netflix. Here’s how.
- Download and install a screen recorder on your Mac. Consider software like UkeySoft.
- Start the screen recorder.
- Customize the software if necessary.
- Go to Amazon Prime Video and sign in.
- Find a movie and listen to it.
- Press the Record button in the screen recording software.
Final Words: How to Download Amazon Prime Video on PC or Mac
hope you will understand this item How to Download Amazon Prime Video on PC or Mac, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.