This tutorial covers how to download an image from a PDF file to your PC. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to download an image from a PDF file to your PC. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to download image from PDF file to your PC
There are many types of image formats (including JPEG, PNG, GIF, and BMP). While the original image can be saved in a variety of formats, each of them can be converted to PDF using Windows. All you need is the standard Windows Fax and Image Viewer, which comes preinstalled with the operating system and a PDF program. Adobe Acrobat is one of the most popular. It can be downloaded directly from the website. There are also cheaper alternatives like novaPDF and even free alternatives like CutePDF.
Launch Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop may seem difficult to get images from PDF files. But the process is so simple: open a PDF document with Adobe Photoshop. The Import PDF dialog box appears. Select Images instead of Pages. You can select the images you want to extract. Click OK, then save (or edit) the image as you normally would. Adobe Illustrator and CorelDraw also offer similar functionality. With this approach, you can easily extract an image and transfer it to another DTP program.
Use the Windows capture tool
Or any other screenshot tool. Sounds obvious, right? But, like many people, you miss the native screenshot tool hidden in Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7.
- Select the Start button. Type Snipping Tool in the search box on the taskbar. Then select Capture Tool from the list of results.
- Click on Mode. Choose from Freeform, Rectangular, Window, or Full Screen Crop. For rectangular or freeform cutouts, use the mouse to select the area you want to capture.
- Use the Save and Copy buttons to save it to the desktop or send it to the clipboard.
Install small software
You will find programs that can extract a selection or all images from a PDF file. Here are two:
This is a small, free program that you can install from Sourceforge. Unzip the 5.6MB download and run it as a portable program. Windows simple GUI commands are self-explanatory. Open your destination file. Enter the range of page numbers that you want to include. The drop-down menu gives you four output options for extracting PDF:
- PDF to text.
- PDF to image.
- Extract images from PDF pages.
- PDF to HTML.
We are interested in the third exit. You can click Advanced Settings and set custom image quality if you want. Or leave them at the default values. Tap Convert and the software will start scanning all pages in the file.
PDF Shaper Free is a complete software that runs under Windows 10. The software has a simple interface. There is a paid version, but luckily for us, the free version retained the function of extracting images. PDF Shaper is minimal, but there are a few useful features under the hood.
- Click on the “+” symbol to add your file.
- Scroll down to select Extract Images from the Extract group.
- Select a folder or create a new folder to save all the images extracted from PDF.
- PDF Shaper automatically recovers all images from PDF.
Upload PDF to Online Image Extractors
If you don’t have anything to install, then don’t, because these online PDF tools can handle almost all of your day-to-day tasks.
The little PDF is smart, clean, and fast. It has a pricing model, but the free plan lets you download two PDFs for free every day. There are 16 tools to choose from. Choose the thumbnail that says PDF to JPG.
- Drag and drop your PDF file or download it from your desktop. You can also download from Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Select Extract Image or Convert Entire Pages.
- Small PDF scans the file and extracts all images in the next step. You can select an image individually, upload it as a ZIP file, or save it to Dropbox or Google Drive.
Use a dedicated PDF reader
Extracting images from a PDF is a snap if you have the professional version of Adobe Acrobat. It allows you to extract a single image or multiple images with just a few clicks. The official Adobe Acrobat help page shows you how to export PDF to other formats.
Some alternative PDF readers like Nitro PDF Reader (Pro) also have this functionality. But who pays money for a PDF reader, right? Let’s see how we can take PDF images for free. The fast way to extract images with free Adobe Reader DC. When you only have one or a few images to extract, try this shortcut in the free version of Adobe Reader:
- Right-click on the document and choose Selection Tool from the context menu.
- Drag to select text or click to select an image.
- Right click on the selected item and choose Copy. The image is now on your clipboard.
Alternatively: use the Snapshot tool.
- Choose Edit> Take Snapshot.
- Drag a rectangle around the area you want to copy, then release the mouse button.
- Press the Esc key to exit Snapshot mode. The image is now on your clipboard.
Final Words: How to Download Image from PDF File to Your PC
hope you will understand this item How to download an image from a PDF file to your PC, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.