This tutorial is about downloading and installing the Maverick TV Kodi addon. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Download and Install the Maverick TV Kodi Addon. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Download and Install Maverick TV Kodi Addon
This guide can be used on different devices like FireTV Stick, FireTV Cube, Android TV, iPhone, Android or even computers. You must read this article to the end, otherwise you may not be able to install it successfully. I took the Kodi photos on Windows, but the guide works exactly the same on all platforms, including FireStick (and a range of other Fire TV devices), Mac, iOS, Android phones, Android TV, etc. . Maverick TV is a versatile Kodi addon that lets you watch a wide range of content including Movies, TV Shows, Sports, Live TV, Kids, and more. The addon is part of the hugely popular Maverick TV repository and instantly turns it into a credible source of unlimited entertainment.
The content library of the Maverick TV Kodi addon is huge. That’s to be expected, as it covers a wide range of content. The library is well maintained and new videos are added regularly. If you have Maverick TV, you probably don’t even need any other plugins. It is also in our list of best Kodi addons. Maverick is considered one of the best addons available as it has a huge library of almost all types of entertainment. You get kids shows, anime, wwe, sports, movies, tv shows, live tv, documentaries, music, online radio and more.
How to Install Maverick TV Kodi Addon
- Click the Settings option on the Kodi home screen. It’s the gear icon to look for in the top right corner.
- Go ahead and open the System option in Kodi 18 Leia or System Settings in Kodi Krypton.
- Be sure to select the Accessories menu item on the left side of the window that opens next. You should see Unknown Sources on the right. This is the option you need to enable if it is disabled. Then move the lever to the ON position.
- Choose Yes to continue when the next message appears. Maverick TV is one of the safe Kodi addons. However, you may want to disable Unknown Sources once you install Maverick TV.
Steps to Install Maverick TV on Kodi
I will now walk you through a series of steps to install the Maverick TV Kodi addon. The process may seem a bit long, but it is quite easy to follow. Here are the steps:
- You want to reopen the settings from the Kodi home screen.
- Open the file manager next to the next set of options in the next window.
- You should now see Add Source on the left and right. Click on any of them to open a pop-up window.
- You should now see this window. Click where you see the option.
- Use the on-screen keyboard in this window to enter the following path in the designated field: http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo Check the URL one more time to make sure it is correct. Agreed
- You will notice that the section titled Enter a name for this media source is automatically populated with the name mavrepo. You can keep the default name or change it to anything you want. I go with the default name.
- Go to the Kodi home screen and open Settings again or just press the Back option until you get back to the next window.
- Click Install from zip file.
- Open mavrepo or any other font name you chose earlier.
- Open the repository.maverickrepo-xxzip zip file.
- Wait for the following notification to appear at the top left of the Kodi screen: MaverickTV Repo Addon Installed.
- Open the Install from repository option.
- Go ahead and click on the MaverickTV repository.
- Click Video Add-ons.
- He then opened Maverick TV.
- Click the Install on PC button.
- You will only see the following popup/message if you are using Kodi 18 Leia. Lists additional plug-ins installed with Maverick TV.
Final Words: How to Download and Install the Maverick TV Kodi Addon
Hope you understand this article How to Download and Install the Maverick TV Kodi Addon, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.