This tutorial explains how to download GTA 5 on PC and Android smartphones. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog, How to download GTA 5 on PC and Android smartphones. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to download GTA 5 on PC and Android smartphones
Grand Theft Auto (GTA) 5 can be downloaded on PCs, laptops and consoles and streamed on mobile phones. Developed by Rockstar Games, GTA 5 takes you through the dangerous and action-packed stories of Michael De Santa, Trevor Phillips and Franklin Clinton. Originally released in 2013, GTA V/GTA 5 was available on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 consoles. However, GTA 5 has since been released on PS4, Xbox One and Windows PC/Laptop.
One of the biggest contributors to the game’s continued success has been GTA Online, which has quite a large player base. This title is available on many platforms, including PC, and there are a few places where you can purchase the game. While GTA 5 on console can only be purchased from the dedicated store, PC users have several options to choose from. options. GTA 5 is available on both the Epic Games Store and Steam, and you can compare prices and builds to pick the best one.
How to download GTA 5 on PC and Android smartphones
Download GTA 5 on PC via Steam
- To set up a Steam account, simply access the Steam store website on your PC through a supported browser, navigate to the login menu at the top right, and follow the on-screen instructions to register your account. Please note that you will need to provide an email address that has not been previously associated with a Steam account. You will also be prompted to choose an avatar and gamertag for your Steam account, and this gamertag will be your identity on the Steam store.
- Once you’ve set up your account, go to the Steam store homepage and click “Install Steam”. This will install the Steam desktop client on your PC, which will set up the Steam account on your desktop. Please note that you will need this account to always play.
- Once installed, sign in with your Steam registered email address.
- After logging in, navigate to the Steam store from the desktop client. Here, search for GTA 5, select the edition you want to buy and go to billing.
- At the billing stage, you can add your credit card to your account for easy future debits. You can also choose to redeem Steam Credits (if you have any).
- Once payment is made, the game will be added to your game library. Message that you can access from “My Library” in the Steam desktop client. Head over to GTA 5 and select “Start Download”. GTA 5 will begin to download and once complete, the installation process will begin.
- Once installed, you will also be prompted to create a Rockstar Games account, which you can do using your Steam credentials.
- Once the connection is complete, you can start playing GTA 5.
Download GTA 5 on PC via Epic Games Store
- Downloading GTA 5 using the Epic Games store is essentially similar to using Steam. Here, go to Epic Games Store and sign in with your email address. Here too, you will be prompted to select a player tag for your in-store identification.
- Once registered, you will be prompted to install the Epic Games desktop client. Install it from the Epic Games site, log in with your credentials, go to the store and add the game to your account. Once payment is made, the game will be added to your library.
- Once added, you can download it to your PC. After downloading, you can start the installation. You will then be prompted to set up your Rockstar Games account, which you can do using the Epic Games Store.
Download GTA 5 on Android
There have been many reports about an official version of GTA 5 being released on Android. However, it is important to note that Rockstar Games has not released any version of GTA 5 on Android, and all official versions of GTA available on Android are:
- GTA Vice City
- GTA San Andreas
- GTA: Liberty City: Stories
- GTA: Chinatown Wars
- gta iii
Final words: how to download GTA 5 on PC and Android smartphones
Hope you understand this article, How to download GTA 5 on PC and Android smartphones. If your answer is no, you can ask anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your friends and family to show your support.