This tutorial teaches how to download Instagram photos/videos without any third-party apps. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Download Instagram Photos/Videos Without Any Third-Party App. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to download Instagram photos/videos without any third party apps
Instagram, an American photo and video sharing service, needs no introduction. Instagram is one of the most popular mobile apps for connecting with other people, and it’s one of the ever-growing iOS and Android mobile apps. According to a survey, 63% of Americans check Instagram daily. In Australia, people spend an average of 7 hours a week on this mobile app. The figure above clearly shows the distribution of Instagram users in October 2020. Even during the pandemic, the app has continued to grow and has become one of the favorite apps of millions of people around the world.
With so many people, you might come across some whose images or videos you want to save to your gallery. So is it possible to download photos and videos from Instagram? Yes of course. You can use third-party iOS and Android apps to download high quality images and videos from Instagram. The next question you might have is, what are the best apps to download photos and videos from Instagram? In this article, you will learn how to download Instagram images and videos without using any third-party app.
How to Download Any Instagram Image or Video Without Any Third Party App
- Before proceeding, simply save the images and videos you want to upload to your own Instagram account by pressing the “Save” button corresponding to the images or videos. Although you can even do it from your desktop browser.
- Now open your Instagram account on your desktop browser by visiting ‘www.instagram.com’ and login with your credentials, if you haven’t already.
- Once logged in, you will be able to access your Instagram feed, where you will also save images and videos to upload.
- Once the download is complete, just click on your profile icon.
- Now click “Saved” and then choose the image or video you want to download.
- Once it opens, right-click the image or video and click “View Page Source” in Chrome or Firefox, or whatever browser you’re using. You can also do the same in other browsers like Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc. Alternatively, you can even press the ‘Ctrl+U’ button.
- The page source will then open in a new browser tab or window, depending on your browser.
- Now press ‘Ctrl+F’ in the page source tab to search for text elements on the page.
- Now search for ‘”og:image” content=’, without the single quotes, as shown in the screenshot below. But if you plan to download a video, just change the search to ‘”og:video” content=’
- Once you find it in the page source, copy the full URL corresponding to ‘og:image’ content= or ‘og:video’ content=’ for videos. Be sure to copy the full URL.
- Now open a new tab, paste the copied link and press enter key to open the URL.
- The image or video will be in front of you, in the new tab.
Final Words: How to Download Instagram Photos/Videos Without Any Third-Party App
I hope you understand this article How to Download Instagram Photos/Videos Without Any Third-Party App, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.