This tutorial is about how to download offline maps on Windows 10/11 PC. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Download Offline Maps on Windows 10/11 PC. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Download Offline Maps on Windows 10/11 PC
Windows 10 comes with a Maps app that lets you search for places, get turn-by-turn directions, and view points of interest anywhere. If you know you won’t have an internet connection on your computer, you can still use these features by downloading offline maps. Some of you may be using the maps on your smartphone without an internet connection because you have already downloaded offline maps for smartphones but what if I tell you that you can also download offline maps on your Windows 10 PC and c is the same can be practical? . With your Windows 10 computer, you can download offline maps, which can be useful when traveling to places where you have a slow internet connection or a bad network. Why not use the maps in offline mode? All you have to do is download a copy of the maps for offline use.
Whether you have limited mobile data or can’t access the internet, now is the time to save offline maps so you can access them when you need them. Windows PCs, especially convertibles, can be useful if you use them to find places on offline maps. Windows 11/10 provides the ability to download offline maps which can be used later when there is no internet connection. This makes it possible to access maps and get directions without worrying about the connection. Very useful tool for travelers to find addresses.
How to Download Offline Maps in Windows 11
The procedure for downloading offline maps has completely changed in Windows 11. Previously, these maps were considered essential and therefore found in the System menu. However, Microsoft has now changed this option in the Applications section. The procedure to download offline maps in Windows 11 is as follows:
- Right click on the Start button
- Select Settings from the menu.
- From the Settings menu, select Apps from the list on the left side.
- Then click Offline Maps in the right pane.
- The first option is Maps. Accordingly, select Download Maps.
- Expand the list of continents and select Download for the country you want the map for.
Download Offline Maps in Windows 10
- To get started with offline maps, click on the “Settings” option in the start menu.
- Choose the “System” option, the first option in the settings panel.
- Under System Settings, select “Offline Maps”. On the right side of the panel, you can see many map-related options. In the Maps section, click on the “Download Maps” option.
- This shows different continents around the world. In this example, we choose Asia. You can choose which continent you want to continue on.
- Now choose the country for which you want the card. You can also choose more than one country using the multiple select option present in the bottom bar. Remember that downloading map data for the whole continent can be very large and can cause your internet bill to skyrocket if you have a limited plan. So choose the region wisely according to your needs.
- A particular region/state can be selected, if available.
- In our case, we have selected 4 regions using the multiple select option and clicked on the “download” button present in the bottom bar. When you click, the selected map data will be downloaded one by one. Please wait until all your maps have finished downloading.
Final Words: How to Download Offline Maps on Windows 10/11 PC
Hope you understand this article How to Download Offline Maps on Windows 10/11 PC, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.