Majority of games on Microsoft Windows have their modded versions and cheat files that players use to save time or make things easier. MHR is one of those games, and you can find lots of trainers, mods and cheats on the internet. However, you should be careful when installing these files, as they may not be what they seem. Some cheats and trainer mods can be virus or malware.
The game relies heavily on farming, so read the following guides if you’re looking for Fucium Ore, Gold Lite Ore, King Rhino, and Inferno Sac. Also, if you are looking for the safest and most effective Monster Hunter Rise mods, read the guide to the 16 BEST Monster Hunter Rise mods.
What are cheats in Monster Hunter Rise
When it comes to cheaters, MH Rise shows some leniency. There is room for cheats, but players are advised to only use them when needed. There are several cheats you can use to get better weapons, armor, and even graphics. Sometimes you’ll get stuck in a mission because you just can’t beat the last monster. However, with the trainer in MHR, you will be able to do it easily. Also read our Monster Hunter Rise weapon tier list.
If you have played modded games or games with cheats on your PC, you will know how different the game is starting to be. Everything will come for you easily, and you can save a lot of time. Since the game is extremely rich in information, you will also get it. In many cases, you won’t need to rely on your luck and just need to press a few buttons. If you’re focused on builds in Monster Hunter Rise, check out the Monster Hunter Rise Bowgun Build and Horn Builds guides.
Best trainer in Monster Hunter Rise
The internet is full of cheaters, most of them are not as good as they look, and only some are worth trusting. However, the trainer is one of the best cheats and is reliable. You don’t need to install anti-virus software to check its reliability.
If you are new to cheats and mods, you might not know how to download and install them. Don’t worry, because this guide will tell you all about the best monster hunter rise trainer with how to download and install it.
Also, the MHR trainer sounds too good to be true, but there’s a catch. You can only use the trainer in the offline mode of the game. Monster Hunter Rise’s anti-cheat system is forgiving but not easy to take. If you use the trainer in online mode of MHR, there is a risk that your account will be banned. The cheat is too powerful for you to be detected easily as well.
How to download and install Trainer
Just click this link which will automatically download a .zip file to your downloads folder. Once the folder is downloaded, extract the files and open them; it will install the formatter files. We recommend restarting the PC after the trainer files are installed. Also consider reading the MHR Seregios boss fight guide.
As mentioned earlier, the trainer has features that sound too good to be true. When you use these features, it will be as if you have an unlimited amount of supply and are immortal. These are the following options that you will see after installing the trainer for Monster Hunter Rise:
- Infinite Health: When you activate it, your health starts to recover whenever it is low to max. However, that doesn’t mean you’re invincible. When dealing damage, your health will deplete as it normally depletes.
- Infinite endurance: If you’re tired of resting your character for a few seconds after sprinting for a long duration, then enable the cheat. It will recharge your character’s amount of stamina to a maximum level and leave it longer. However, the stamina bar will deplete as usual.
- Change max health: Unlike Infinite Health, where your character’s health would reach the maximum amount. The cheat will instead change the max health your player can have; keep it as high as possible. We recommend using Edit Max Health and Infinite Health together to be invincible.
- Change maximum stamina: You can change the maximum level of the stamina bar using the trainer. Keep it as high as possible so you can endlessly sprint without tiring your character. Use it with the Infinite Stamina for effective results.
- No hunger: If you get tired of taking breaks, you can recharge your energy and health by consuming food. Then you surely need this MHR trainer. In other words, you will not need to consume any food. Therefore, you won’t have to search for food and you won’t have to consume.
- Wirebugs without cooldown: This is one of the main features that people download the trainer for. By using this command you will be able to use your wirebugs without any cooldown. So if you are climbing high mountains or buildings, there is no need to wait. However, the cooldown will only work for the first two wirebugs.
- Max Weapon Sharpness: If you have weak weapons with you that deflect the attack and inflict less damage, you should activate the command. Each time you use your weapon, the trainer restores your weapon’s sharpness to maximum.
- Reset Mission Timer: Many Monster Hunter Rise players find the mission timer to be annoying. Some players want to speed up the completion of initial missions. However, there is a cooldown each time you complete a mission. If you’re in a rush, activate the trainer so you can skip the mission timer cooldown and continue with your next mission while playing MHR.
- Unlimited use of quick items: whatever item you have selected in your quick item, when you use it, it will stay at 999. So don’t worry about limited resources or your time.
- Infinite ammo: The trainer will only work if you have equipped a weapon that uses ammo to fire. No matter how many shots you fire, the count will stay at 9999 once the cheat is activated.
- Change money: What’s better than changing your currency? Activating the cheat will allow you to get the maximum amount of money possible. Get as many items as you can that are purchasable.
- Set game speed: If you feel the game is not at your pace, then by activating the trainer you will be able to change the speed of your game. If you like to play the game at a fast pace, just increase the game speed from the trainer options.
- Edit points: Each time you complete a mission in Monster Hunter Rise, you will receive a reward with points. However, most players believe that killing difficult monsters does not give them the rewards they deserve. If you are one of these players, activate the trainer so that you can change the points you receive in Monster Hunter Rise.
- Change the quantity of items: To activate the cheat, you will first need to open your Item Box or Item Bag; otherwise it will not work. Also, make sure the item you want to change has multiple quantities.
Keyboard shortcuts for all trainers
Once you have finished installing the Trainer in MHR, open the game. The good thing about the trainer is that it has hotkeys, so you toggle cheats on and off. The game will play a ringtone whenever you use the trainer hotkey. These are the keyboard shortcuts, as well as their commands that will allow you to activate the cheat:
- Infinite Health Hotkey: Num 1
- Infinite Stamina: Num 2
- Edit Max Health: Num 3
- Edit Max Stamina: Num 4
- No Hunger: Num 5
- Wirebugs No Cooldown: Num 6
- Max Weapon Sharpness: Num 7
- Reset Mission Timer: Num 8
- Unlimited use of quick items: Num 9
- Infinite ammo: Num 0
- Edit money: Ctrl+Num 1
- Set game speed: Ctrl+Num 4
- Edit Points: Ctrl+Num 2
- Change item quantity: Ctrl+Num 3
It’s all on our side; don’t forget to use the trainer in Monster Hunter Rise offline mode; otherwise, your account might get banned. Be sure to keep a backup file before installing and using the Trainer. So, in case your game becomes problematic due to improper installation, your progress remains safe.
Keyboard shortcuts are for your convenience. However, some gamers may struggle to remember hotkeys, but when you start using frequent hotkeys, you will eventually memorize them.
Next: MHR Sunbreak award-winning skin